Life On Cars loves nothing more than wandering around a good car show, which is why we feature details of upcoming events in and around the North West, and pictures and reflections of car shows of interest to owners and enthusiasts right across the region.
If you have an event to promote, please contact Life On Cars with your details.
Events Life On Cars has covered in the past include:
- The Wirral to Llandudno Mini Run
- British Mini Club Show, Staffordshire County Showground
- The International MG Show, Stoneleigh Park
- The North West Indoor Classic Car Show, Manchester
- The Heatons Bridge Military Vehicle Invasion, Lancashire
- The Tatton Park Classic and Performance Car Spectacular
- The Merseyside Transport Trust’s open day
- The Cholmondeley Pageant of Power
- The Hundred End Festival of Transport, Lancashire
- The Lydiate Classic Car Show
- The Liverpool Motor Club’s Sprint, Aintree
- The Woodvale Rally, Southport
- The Bank Hall Classic Car Show, Bretherton
- The Halewood Autosolo, Jaguar Land Rover Plant Merseyside
- The Ormskirk MotorFest
- Mini in the Park, Santa Pod
- CarFest North, Cholmondeley
- The Footman James Classic Car Show, Birmingham
If you’d like to find out more about events across the North West, or look back at pictures from previous shows and car gatherings, click the magnifying glass at the top of this page to find what you’re looking for.