If the miserable weather and the clocks going back is giving you the winter blues, then the latest edition of the Life On Cars magazine should help to brighten your spirits.
Among the highlights of the November 2012 issue are:
- A look at the Paris Motorshow stars conceived, designed and manufactured in Britain
- A six page special looking back at some of the best shows across the North West this year
- What Life On Cars thinks of the long-awaited Toyota GT-86
- Driving thrills in North Wales with a trio of very different drivers’ cars
- The latest news and reviews
Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I’ve enjoyed making it.
Click on the cover to read the issue: